Hugging the Coast team member Vonna Keller stayed on to train the lovely Tasik Ria staff to lead kayak trips around North Sulawesi and the Bunaken Marine National Park. The pool at Tasik Ria resort provided great training ground for practicing their first kayak rescues! Our four Tahe Marine Kayaks (two doubles and two singles) are now based at Tasik Ria and staff are trained up and ready for visiting guests. Given there are few kayaks in Indonesia, this is a great legacy for Hugging the Coast!
Be part of the crowd! Donate here
- Halim on NEW! Tasik Ria a base for sea kayaking in Indonesia
- melina on Winded in on Paradise – Selanka Island
- vonna keller on NEW! Tasik Ria a base for sea kayaking in Indonesia
- huey on Hugging the Coast on Vimeo
- Paddy Burges Watson on Hugging the Coast on Vimeo